1984 Israel 5 Shekel 1/4 oz Gold Coin – Kidron
- 3rd coin in the Holy Land Historical Sites series
- Nation of Israel Legal Tender
- Mintage 2,601 coins
- This coin is in excellent uncirculated condition.
- Gold 8.63 grams .900 pure = 1/4 oz AGW
- Photo shown is sample image.
Historic Sites of the Holy Land Series
One of the more interesting and affordable Israel gold sets is the 9-coin Historic Sites of the Holy Land, issued from 1989 to 1990. Each coin has a 5 Shekel denomination, Proof strike, and is 8.63 grams .900 gold for s total of 1/4 troy ounce gold.
5 Shekel, Holy Land Historical Sites Series, 1/4 oz Gold
Orders Under $500: USPS First Class
Orders under $500-999: USPS Priority Mail
Orders Over $1000: FedEx Express Saver or Express Mail
International Shipping via Express Mail or FedEx only.
All shipments insured for shipping loss.
California Residents: Sales tax is charged on orders under $1500. Combined orders over $1500 are tax exempt. Please contact us to adjust the invoice if necessary.